LRC Code of Ethics
- SUBS (subscription money) – Regardless of whether there is one practice session a week or two practice sessions and a match day all students and seniors shall only pay one time per week:Students: 50B/Week
- IF YOU are not a paid-up member of Lanna Rugby Club YOU MUST pay 200B/Match Day.
- EVERY PLAYER must pay the membership fee regardless of the time of the season the new player joins the club.
- EVERY PLAYER must pay the full membership for the first season only, there after they may pay the rolling fee.Student: 500B/Rolling Season
Senior: 1000B/Rolling Season
- EVERY PLAYER must respect the coaches.
- IF YOU Show commitment to the club, the club will show commitment to you.
- EVERY MEMBER of the club should adhere to the chain of command on and of the pitch.
- ALL PARENTS AND SPECTATORS must respect the chain of command in and around the grounds of the club.
- IF PARENTS OF PLAYERS of the club have concerns, they must be made respectfully and calmly.
- PARENTS, PLAYERS, COACHES, SPECTATORS: If anybody is found to be severely heckling a player in a match situation a verbal warning will be given. The second time it happens, they will be banned from watching matches from the pitch side for the rest of that season.
- EVERY PLAYER must sign the liability waver before having played their first match for the club.
- EVERY PLAYER must bring a mouthguard, appropriate foot wear and team kit on match day to play a match for the club.
- ALL COACHES must be satisfied with a player’s ability before allowing them to play a match for the club.
- EVERY PLAYER should turn up to practice and match days on time.
- WHENEVER A PLAYER is wearing Lanna Rugby Club attire they are acting as an ambassador for the club. Act responsibly!
- ABOVE ALL ELSE, Lanna Rugby Club is a place to learn and have fun. Please leave all discriminations at the door!
*IF ANY OF THESE RULES ARE NOT ABIDED BY, BY ANYBODY INVOLVED WITH
LANNA RUGBY CLUB, THERE SHALL BE REPERCUSSIONS! *